Miss Jozi welcome all those between the ages of 17-27 to take part in an opportunity of a lifetime to be the next Miss Jozi.
- All parts of the application must be submitted before the deadline date.
- All entrants must attend the auditions (Venue)
- There will be application forms available at the audition venue for those who miss the online application.
- Shall be of good character; possess charm, poise, and personality.
- Shall be an excellent representative and role model of Jozi.
Rules and Regulations
1. The participant must agree to abide by all the rules and regulations set by the Miss Jozi organisation.
2. All participants must be never married.
3. The deadline of entries (Date).
4. Please notify the Miss Jozi organisation if you plan to withdraw from the competition before May 1st April 2020. Understand that the amount of money you have paid will be forfeited completely and will not be refunded for any reason. Any payment you’ve made cannot be transferred to any other contestant.
5. All competitors must be prepared to answer questions.
6.Two clear copies of your photos must be attached to the application form; one full length photo and one head-shot.
7. Make sure to bring the proper attire needed for the auditions; white top, black skinny jeans and heels (No wedge heels).
8. Bring your own jewelry, make-up, costumes, etc.
9. Participants must be between the ages of 17-27
10. Any incorrect information will result in disqualification whether discovered prior to, during, or after the finals.
11. Participants must be ready and must report to the designated location at the stipulated time.
12. Latecomers will not be accepted. ** NO EXCEPTIONS ** (i.e. people who submit application late)
13. Participants or parents are not allowed to discuss or approach judges at any time.
14. Applicant must be a naturally born female in order to compete in the Beauty Pageant.
15. Applicant must be currently living within the Gauteng province in order to compete in the Beauty Pageant.
16. Applicant understands that the APPLICATION FEE in the amount of R300 must be paid with the submission of the Beauty Pageant Application Form. APPLICATION FEE is NON-REFUNDABLE.
17. If the Applicant becomes a pageant title winner, she understands that the cash prize will be transferred into her account 15 working days after the Finale.
18. Applicants must not be contracted with terms that conflict with those of Miss Jozi beauty pageant.
19. Applicant must not be pregnant.
PLEASE NOTE THAT NON-ATTENDANCE AT THE AUDITIONS WILL MEAN THAT YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR ENTRY INTO THE COMPETITION
Miss Jozi 2020 winner will receive R45 000.00 in cash, Laptop, Virgin Hair, Beauty spa services and Skin care products.
The 2nd Place runner-up will receive R10 000.00 in cash, Beauty spa services and Skin care products.
The 3rd Place runner-up will receive R5 000.00 in cash, Beauty spa services and Skin care products.